The Digital Operations team ensures the implementation and delivery of Telegraph Media Group’s (TMG) digital advertising campaigns are effective and efficient and facilitate and deliver revenue.
As an Ad Ops Executive, you will manage our Subscriptions, Marketing, and Commerce campaigns, collaborating with our sales team, as well as external Agencies and Clients to ensure TMG are delivering the best possible solutions.
- Put advertising campaigns live that are booked by the sales team
- Work with Sales to ensure we are delivering the best solution for their Client/Agency
- Help ensure that agreed pricing policies are maintained across the business.
- Work with Sales to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns.
- Ensure client retention is maximised by delivering a high standard of understanding and service with regards to pre, mid, and post-campaign support.
- Develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to understand a full campaign delivery process, enabling accurate and proficient trafficking and troubleshooting of all campaigns.
- Communicate with client/agency on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation of regular reports.
- Manage Subs, Marketing, and Commerce campaigns
- Work with 3rd Parties to brief, implement, and test new products and ad formats. Monitor and maintain up to date technical specifications for our ad products.
- Proactively seek to advance knowledge of TMG’s digital products and commercial opportunities.
- Raise the profile of the Advertising Operations team internally and externally by attending industry events.
- Proactively set up and manage PMP’s / PG Orders, including running regular health checks
- Ensure all takeovers are quality checked
- Ensure that print ads are added to our app daily
- Cover print operations if necessary; this includes closing the paper and answering any queries that come in
- Numerate, thorough with excellent attention to detail
- You are able to solve complex problems under pressure
- You have experience working with Agencies, Clients, and Sales teams.
- Set and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Fully IT literate and adaptable to using new systems.
- Able to use Excel and Powerpoint to a beginner standard.
- Excellent communication skills – you’re able to adapt your style and method of communication accordingly and will be comfortable providing feedback to other departments and third parties effectively.
- Ability to take responsibility, be assertive, confident, coordinate ideas, and follow processes.
- Energetic, flexible approach, effectively manage internal relationships, respond to challenge and work under pressure
- Proactive in identifying new opportunities, and taking responsibility.
- Personal and career development opportunities such as communication, soft skills and industry qualifications.
- Work within a dynamic team, who challenge the status quo and champion agile working & continuous improvement; adopting the Telegraph’s values – together, fearless, open-minded and informed – in everything we do.
- 25 days holiday; rising to 30 days after 3 years service, private pension, plus lifestyle, health & wellbeing and financial benefits.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.